How to Block and Unblock an Email Address in Gmail
Gmail offers an option that allows you to quickly block an email address, and if you want to unblock it, the process is also quite quick and easy. When you block an email address, all emails coming to you from that email address will automatically be sent to the Spam folder.
Check out our video tutorial where we show you how to block and unblock an email address in Gmail using Windows 10 and Google Chrome.
- How to Block and Unblock an Email Address in Gmail
- We will first show you how to block an email address
- Log in to your Gmail account and open the email of the person you want to block
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on Block…
- Click on Block
- We will now show you how to unblock an email address
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on See all settings
- Click on Filters and Blocked Addresses
- Here you will find a list of all blocked email addresses. Click the unblock button next to the email you want to unblock
- Click on Unblock