Google Sheets allows us to create multiple tabs in one document, similar to those we have in Internet browsers. This way you can have multiple documents merged into one, which helps in better organization and easier navigation.
- How to Create, Rename and Delete a Tab in Google Sheets
- To create a new tab, click the plus sign (+) in the lower left corner of the screen
- To rename a tab, right-click on the tab
- Click on Rename, type the name you want to use, and press Enter on your keyboard
- To delete a tab, right-click the tab, then click on Delete
- Click on OK