The Do Not Track option in the Google Chrome Internet browser is used to send a message to websites that you do not want them to track you and collect your private information. The problem is that websites don’t have to comply with this request and are free to continue to steal your data, but there are some that will respect your request.
- How to Turn on Do Not Track Option in Google Chrome
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on Settings
- Click on Privacy and security
- Click on Cookies and other site data
- Turn on Send a “Do Not Track” request…
- Click on Confirm