If Google Chrome is running slowly on your computer or you are experiencing bugs with this browser, the reason for both of these problems may be the plugins you have installed. For this reason, it’s best to run Chrome without plugins.
Before you start uninstalling them, it’s best to start Chrome without plugins first and see if they are the problem. Check out our video tutorial where we show you how to run Google Chrome without plugins using Windows 10.
- How to Run Google Chrome Without Plugins
- We will create a new shortcut for Chrome too which we will add a special command that will make Chrome run without plugins.
- Right-click on the desktop, then click on New, then on Shortcut
- Click on Browse…
- Find where Chrome is installed (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome), click on the Chrome icon, then on OK
- Type –disable-extensions like in the video
- Click on Next
- Choose a shortcut name and click on Finish
- When you run Chrome with this shortcut, all other Chrome windows must be closed or Chrome will not run without plugins