It looks like Windows updates always happen in the worst possible time. We show you how to pause, postpone, and even set an exact date for when they happen. Check out our video below. Video transcript: Click on Start Click on Settings Click on Update & Security Clicking on Pause updates for 7 days you […]Read More
How to fine tune up your PC, mobile phone or tablet? Learn how to setup safe environment on your devices. We will teach you how do this and much more.
First of all, updates are vital to the health of your device. They provide bug fixes and close security loopholes. Through updates, your devices typically become more usable and useful. But sometimes it can be helpful to have them turned off. Here’s how! Video transcript: In the search field type in gpedit Open Administrative Templates […]Read More
NetSpeedMonitor is a small Windows program that runs in the taskbar (near the clock) and displays your network connection speed in real-time (download and upload speed). NetSpeedMonitor is made for Windows versions 7 and lower, but it can work on Windows 8 and 10 if you activate Compatibility Mode before installation. We have shown how […]Read More
- How to turn off Program Compatibility Assistant in Windows 10
- Brave browser – Spotify with No Ads and Youtube on the Locked Screen
- How to show FPS in games using NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- How to Add, Show and Delete Section Breaks In Google Docs?
- Custom Cursor – a fun extension for Google Chrome
- Battery charge alarm – free app for Android
- How to Make YouTube Videos Always Fill the Phone Screen on Android
- How to Translate a Message and How to Change the Language in Which Messages Are Translated on Viber for Android
- How to Add Animated GIF to a Word Document
- How to remove Unknown Locale (qaa-Latn) in Windows 10