One neat option we have in the Google Drive office suite is the ability to leave a comment. In this way, communication between those working on the same document is much faster and easier. However, did you know that you can also leave a comment in a PDF document?
- How to Add a Comment in a PDF Document in Google Docs
- Right-click on the PDF document you want to comment on, then click on Preview
- Click the button like in the video
- Mark the part of the document for which you are writing a comment
- Write your comment and click on Comment