Microsoft Word has the option to add an online video to the text document. This may sound a bit strange, considering that Word documents are mostly meant for printing. However, today, text documents are less and less printed, and more often used in digital form, so a text document that contains a video is not such a strange phenomenon.
Watch our video where we show you how to add a YouTube video to a Word document. Please note that it is possible to add any video, not just the one on YouTube, and the process is exactly the same as the one we will show you.
- How to add a YouTube video to a Word document
- Select the YouTube video you want to add and copy the video URL
- Open the Word document to which you want to add the video
- Click on Insert and then on Online Videos
- Enter the URL of the video we copied and click on Insert