Google Drive has the ability to convert a file created in Microsoft Excel into a Google Sheets file. The process is simple and all you have to do is open the Excel file using Google Drive and then save it as a Google Sheets file. The advantage of this method is that you do not need to use additional programs or online services that deal with file conversion.
- How to Convert an Excel File to a Google Sheets File Using Google Drive
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your account
- Right-click on an empty space and click on File upload
- Select the Excel file you want to convert
- Open the file you just uploaded
- Click on File
- Click on Save as Google Sheets