Do you sometimes have a hard time locating the mouse cursor on your screen? If your answer is yes, we are happy to inform you that you are not the only one. Microsoft has also recognized this problem, so it has built an option into its operating system that will help users find the mouse cursor more easily.
When you enable this option, all you have to do is press the CTRL key on the keyboard and an animation will appear around the mouse cursor that will draw your attention to its location.
Check out our video tutorial where we show you how to turn on the option in Windows 10 to find your mouse easier.
- How to Turn On the Option in Windows 10 to Find the Mouse Cursor Easier
- In the search box, type control panel and click on the first result obtained
- Click on Mouse
- Click on Pointer Options
- Turn on the option Show location of pointer when I press CTRL key
- Click on Apply and then on OK
- Press CTRL on the keyboard to find the mouse