Windows 10 offers options for changing the color of the taskbar. It is possible to turn on a Light or Dark theme, which will color the taskbar white or black. However, it is also possible to set the taskbar to be any color.
Check out our video tutorial where we show you how to change the color of the taskbar in Windows 10.
- How to Change the Taskbar Color in Windows 10
- Click on Start and then on Settings
- Click on Personalization
- Click on Colors
- Under Choose your color from the dropdown menu select Custom and under Choose your default Windows mode select Dark
- Turn on the option: Start, taskbar, and action center
- Select the color you want to use